Riga airport is small and compact, so transferring there is smooth and can be easily done by feet. Minimum transfer time is 25 min.
If you already have boarding pass for your connecting flight, go straight to the departure gate. The gate number will be displayed on the airport monitors, but you can also contact the transfer centre for further assistance.
If you do not have a boarding pass for the connecting flight and your connection time is:
- More than 30 minutes – go to the transfer centre and check-in. There you will be informed about your departure gate.
- Less than 30 minutes – go straight to the departure gate, you will be checked-in there.
If you have checked-in baggage from previous airport, please prepare your baggage tag for presentation to the check-in agent at the transfer centre or gate.
Security check and passport control. If you are travelling from:
- Schengen to Schengen country, you do not need to go through security check and passport control.
- Schengen to Non-Schengen country, you have to go through passport control.
- Non-Schengen to Schengen country, you have to go through security check and passport control.
- Non-Schengen to Non-Schengen country, you have to go through security check.
Security rules about carrying liquids from Non-Schengen countries.
You are not permitted to carry any liquids or gel-type products purchased at airports outside the European Union when you pass through security checks at EU airports during transfers between flights or during waits between flights.
Please be aware of travel documents required when travelling via Riga.
If you are travelling in Business Class and have enough time between flights, you are welcome to visit Business Lounge located next to the transfer centre. The lounge is open from 4:30 a.m. until 12 p.m. and offers beverages, snacks, hot meals and newspapers.
The given prices and information disregards any information published previously and is a subject to amendments or cancellation taken unilaterally by airBaltic.