Enhance your airBaltic experience with a tasty inflight meal!
Passengers travelling in our Business class are served a complimentary meal and beverages. Business class meals are designed to include fresh local and seasonal produce, combining the best of Latvian and international cuisines.
In case of any dietary requirements, special meals are available for order free of charge to Business class passengers.
Economy class passengers can add a meal to their booking before a flight, or purchase a meal on board.
To guarantee the meal of your choice and to be one of the first people served on board, we recommend pre-ordering your meal. For passengers with special dietary requirements, pre-ordering also guarantees the meal will be tailored to any specific needs.
You have two options for pre-ordering an inflight meal.
Choose from a set menu updated seasonally with a selection of mouthwatering hot and cold meals.
Pre-order your meal:
airBalticMeal.com is an innovative service which lets you combine your own inflight meal with the help of a virtual menu and tray. Choose from 70 international dishes and a vast array of beverages to suit any diet.
- Meals can only be pre-ordered for flights operated by airBaltic;
- Meals cannot be pre-ordered for codeshare flights operated by other airlines (flight numbers BT5000-BT9999);
- Hot meals are available on flights lasting more than 1 hour and 30 minutes. On shorter flights only cold meals are available;
- Depending on the type of aircraft, a hot meal may be replaced with a cold meal of the same value;
- Once a meal has been booked it cannot be removed from the booking and payment cannot be refunded;
- If there is more than one passenger in the booking, a meal should be ordered separately for each passenger;
- After successfully making a payment you will receive a confirmation message with an invoice attached to the e-mail address you provided. Please note that you will need a printed invoice in order to receive your pre-ordered meal!
- In case you change your flight date/time and payment was made at least 24 hours before the scheduled or desired time of departure, your meal will still be provided, but it may vary from the original if the menu has since been changed;
- In case you change your flight date/time and payment is made less than 24 hours before the scheduled or desired time of departure, your meal will not be provided and payment will not be refunded, unless the flight/date time is changed by airBaltic. If the flight/date time changes are performed by airBaltic, payment for the meal will be refunded;
- If your flight is cancelled, payment for the meal will be refunded together with all other payments;
- Unfortunately, for passengers with food allergies, we cannot guarantee that certain ingredients (such as peanuts or peanut derivatives) will be excluded from our catering.
The quoted prices and information replaces any information published previously and is subject to amendment or cancellation action taken unilaterally by airBaltic. Bank applies its own exchange rates and commissions, thus the total amount may differ from that on the website.