Enhance your airBaltic experience with a tasty inflight meal!
Passengers travelling in our Business class are served a complimentary meal and beverages. Business class meals are designed to include fresh local and seasonal produce, combining the best of Latvian and international cuisines.
In case of any dietary requirements, special meals are available for order free of charge to Business class passengers.
Asian Vegetarian meal AVML - spicy vegetarian combinations with limited use of dairy products (no meat, mat, fish products. No fowl, lard, gelatine or eggs);
Vegetarian Raw meal RVML – combination of raw vegetables and fruits;
Vegetarian Vegan meal VGML – strict vegetarian meal (no products from animal sources; no eggs; no fish products; no honey);
Vegetarian lacto – ovo meal VLML - vegetarian meal with dairy products and/or eggs ( no meat or meat products; no fish products; no lard or gelatine)
Kosher meal KSML– meal prepared according to the Kashrut
Baby meal BBML - meal for children under 2 years (baby foods)
Child meal CHML – meal for children from 2 to 5 years old (soft and easy to chew meals; healthy choices)
Bland meal BLML – meals prepared omitting foods/beverages causing stomach discomfort (minimal amount of spices is used; no alcohol; no fried foods; no high fibre foods);
Diabetic meal DBML – no added sugar meal (no sugar; no spreads containing sugar; no salad dressings, mayonnaise, cream or syrups);
Gluten free meal GFML - meals for gluten intolerant passengers (N.B! NOT SUITABLE FOR GLUTEN ALLERGIC PASSENGERS) (no gluten containing products used (Wheat, wheat flour, rye, oats, and barley; pasta, bread, bread crumbs and batter etc.) ;
Low calorie meal LCML – for the passengers wishing to follow a calorie restricted diet (high fibre, low fat);
Low fat meal LFML - for the passengers wishing to follow a fat restricted diet (low fatty acids, high fibre);
Low lactose meal NLML – for lactose intolerant passengers (N.B! NOT SUITABLE FOR COW MILK ALLERGIC PASSENGERS) (meals prepared omitting diary products);
Special meal SPML – passengers preference or/and medical requirement (Details must be provided. Medical requirements must include specific details of ingredients);
Sea Food meal SFML - Fish and/or seafood prepared according to local specifications;
Fruit plate FPML - fresh fruits.
Please order your special meals at least 24 hours before departure:
- by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please write you name, surname, flight date, flight number, reservation number and desired meals)
- by calling +371 9000 1100* (for calls from Latvia)
- by calling +371 67006006 (for calls from abroad)
- by contacting your travel agent.
* This is a paid service – 0.52 EUR per minute
!!! Please note that all abovementioned special meals must be ordered up to 24 hours before departure!!!
On all flights, Economy passengers have the possibility to purchase meals from the onboard inflight menu. However, to guarantee the meal of your choice and to be one of the first people served on board, we recommend pre-ordering your meal prior to your flight.
You can pre-order and purchase meals while booking or at any time up until 24 hours prior to departure. The greatest selection of pre-ordered meals is available via airBalticMeal.com.
Pre-order your meal via the following options:
- airBaltic.com* A selected number of meals you can add quickly and conveniently during the booking process.
- airBalticMeal.com** A unique opportunity to select and customize your inflight meal from the widest possible options on offer. Available up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- Manage my booking and at airBaltic ticket offices* Options for pre-ordering a meal up to 24 hours before departure.
- while checking in online * A useful way to ensure a meal at the last moment. The selection will be limited. Available from 72 hours to 1 hour prior to departure.
- Meals can only be pre-ordered for flights operated by airBaltic;
- Meals cannot be pre-ordered for codeshare flights operated by other airlines (flight numbers BT5000-BT9999);
- Hot meals are available on flights lasting more than 1 hour and 30 minutes. On shorter flights only cold meals are available;
- Depending on the type of aircraft, a hot meal may be replaced with a cold meal of the same value;
- Once a meal has been booked it cannot be removed from the booking and payment cannot be refunded;
- If there is more than one passenger in the booking, a meal should be ordered separately for each passenger;
- After successfully making a payment you will receive a confirmation message with an invoice attached to the e-mail address you provided. Please note that you will need a printed invoice in order to receive your pre-ordered meal!
- In case you change your flight date/time and payment was made at least 24 hours before the scheduled or desired time of departure, your meal will still be provided, but it may vary from the original if the menu has since been changed;
- In case you change your flight date/time and payment is made less than 24 hours before the scheduled or desired time of departure, your meal will not be provided and payment will not be refunded, unless the flight/date time is changed by airBaltic. If the flight/date time changes are performed by airBaltic, payment for the meal will be refunded;
- If your flight is cancelled, payment for the meal will be refunded together with all other payments;
- Unfortunately, for passengers with food allergies, we cannot guarantee that certain ingredients (such as peanuts or peanut derivatives) will be excluded from our catering.
** For the terms and conditions of the airBalticMeal service, please visit airBalticMeal.com.
Please note! The given prices and information replace any information published previously and are subject to amendments or cancellation taken unilaterally by airBaltic at any time. The equivalent of the given prices in a different currency may vary depending on the currency fluctuation and applied rate. A bank applies its own exchange rates and commissions, thus the total amount may differ from that on the website.