On-time Arrival Guarantee
Receive a refund in case of delay!
The On-time Arrival Guarantee works as follows:
- A refund will be issued if the flight arrives at its final destination more than 1 hour later than specified on the ticket due to technical or operational delays caused by airBaltic. A delay caused by bad weather conditions will not constitute grounds for a refund.
- Passengers must submit a request for the refund via email@example.com within 30 days of the travel date and provide the booking reference of the delayed flight.
- The passenger will receive a PDF e-voucher that includes a code, which can be redeemed at airBaltic.com during the flight booking process.
- The e-voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. The flight dates must fall within 12 months of the issue date.
- The e-voucher can be used as the sole means of payment or as part of the payment, and can be used multiple times until it is fully redeemed. Make sure to redeem the e-voucher before its expiration date.
- The refund includes such compulsory and predictable components of the airfare as the fare basis and fuel surcharge, but excludes the variable components that depend on the selected flight and extra services (e.g. airport taxes, transaction fees etc.).
- Any instance of Force Majeure — natural disasters, fires, mass riots and other unpredictable extraordinary circumstances — will not constitute grounds for a refund.
- If a flight with an On-time Arrival Guarantee is rebooked, or there is a schedule change, the warranty will be transferred to the new flight, except if the rebooked flight is operated by another carrier. In this case the warranty will be fully refunded.
Please note! The given prices and information replace any information published previously and are subject to amendments or cancellation taken unilaterally by airBaltic at any time. The equivalent of the given prices in a different currency may vary depending on the currency fluctuation and applied rate. A bank applies its own exchange rates and commissions, thus the total amount may differ from that on the website.