If you have an e-voucher code and you would like to use it for booking a flight, please enter the number in the assigned field.
An e-voucher code consists of up to 16 alphanumeric figures or a specific word. The discounted prices or the part of the payment covered by the e-voucher will be shown automatically in your shopping basket.
Types of e-voucher accepted on airBaltic.com
- e-vouchers that give a percentage discount
- e-vouchers that give a fixed discount
- pre-paid flight e-vouchers that can be exchanged for tickets
- e-vouchers or gift e-vouchers that can be used as partial or complete payment for any flights booked on airBaltic.com.
- You can use more than one e-voucher code at the same time. When entering multiple e-voucher codes, please enter each one in a new field.
- When entering e-voucher codes, we recommend using the copy+paste function to avoid typing mistakes.
- E-vouchers can only be redeemed against bookings on airBaltic.com. You cannot redeem e-vouchers anywhere else.
- E-vouchers are non-refundable.
- E-vouchers must be redeemed until the date stated on each e-voucher, otherwise their value is lost. E-voucher validity cannot be extended.
- If the total purchase amount exceeds the value of the e-voucher, the remaining difference must be paid by other payment methods accepted by airBaltic.
- Once you have used your e-voucher to pay for a booking either in part or in full, the booking will comply with the standard airBaltic fare rules according to the chosen booking class.
- All disputes that may arise shall be resolved in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Latvia.
- It is not permitted to resell e-vouchers. However, e-vouchers are transferable, unless stated otherwise.
- If your e-voucher states that it must be redeemed in full in one go, any remaining balance will be lost in case the e-voucher is only partially redeemed.
- You can use an e-voucher to book flights for anyone, unless the voucher states that the e-voucher holder must be the passenger or one of the passengers.
Special conditions apply to pre-paid flight e-vouchers:
- The number of e-voucher codes entered must match the number of passengers and flights.
- To book a return flight you need either 1 return flight e-voucher or 2 one way flight e-vouchers (of the same discount type and amount) per booking.
- You can use your one way e-vouchers to book a return itinerary. To do so, please enter each e-voucher code in a separate field. For a return itinerary consisting of connecting flights (e.g. Stockholm-Riga-Tbilisi-Riga-Stockholm) you will have to enter either 2 or 4 codes, depending on the conditions of your e-vouchers.
- If you are booking a return flight and you see e-voucher fares on the second booking step, but you are unable to select some of them, you have provided an insufficient amount of e-voucher codes to book this itinerary.
- Pre-paid flight e-vouchers can only be used once. In case you wish to rebook flights, you cannot reuse the e-voucher that was used to book the initial flight.