Priority Check-in & Bag Drop at other airports
Check in or drop off your checked baggage at the Business class counter. Save time at the airport and travel with ease!
Get "Priority Check-in & Bag Drop" for 14.99 EUR per adult passenger!
- Passengers can purchase “Priority Check-in & Bag Drop” while booking a ticket on airBaltic.com at the price of 14.99 EUR per passenger per one-way journey. The service is also available for purchase via Manage my booking and through airBaltic call centre.
- Children (under 12 years of age) and infants are included free of charge if “Priority Check-in & Bag Drop” is purchased for the accompanying adult passenger.
- Business class travellers, Premium ticket holders, PINS VIP and Executive members can use this service free of charge.
- “Priority Check-in & Bag Drop” entitles the passenger to use the Business class counter to check in for their flight and drop off their checked baggage.
- Passengers must queue at the Business class check-in desk and do not have the right to check in before Business class passengers.
- airBaltic does not guarantee that the wait in the Business line will be shorter than at the Economy counter.
- The purchase of “Priority Check-in & Bag Drop” gives the passenger the right to choose which check-in desk they would prefer, but not the right to precede the people who are in the queue ahead of the passenger.
- The purchase of “Priority Check-in & Bag Drop” does not entitle the passenger to use the Fast Track lane at the airport or to use any other services associated with a Business class ticket.
- The “Priority Check-in & Bag Drop” fee is non-refundable.
- If a Business class counter is not open but “Priority Check-in & Bag Drop” has been purchased for a particular airport, the passenger is entitled to receive a refund. To claim this compensation, the customer must submit a written request to airBaltic no later than 21 days after the journey. airBaltic shall not be liable for any claims or compensation once this deadline has passed.
- airBaltic shall not compensate or refund the purchase of this product if a Business class counter is available during check-in but the passenger opts not to use it.
- “Priority Check-in & Bag Drop” is valid only on the date and for the flight indicated on the voucher or boarding pass and shall be used only once.
Please note! The given prices and information replace any information published previously and are subject to amendments or cancellation taken unilaterally by airBaltic at any time. The equivalent of the given prices in a different currency may vary depending on the currency fluctuation and applied rate. A bank applies its own exchange rates and commissions, thus the total amount may differ from that on the website.