airBaltic Training, subsidiary of the national Latvian airline airBaltic, is offering a wide range of aviation training services in Riga, Latvia. The modern and purpose built airBaltic Training facility is equipped with a B737 Full Flight Simulator, Multi Purpose Cabin Trainer, door trainers, computerized and convenient classrooms. airBaltic Training centre is one of the biggest and modern training facilities in Central and Eastern Europe. airBaltic Training is currently extending the offered product to include initial training of airline pilots. Implementation of additional training programs, introduction of general aviation training aircraft operations and geographical scope extension outside Riga are all to be performed with full respect and compliance with EASA regulations and international industry standards.
airBaltic Training is looking for:
Nominated Person for Continuing Airworthiness and Maintenance reports directly to Accountable Manager.
Maintenance Manager has the overall responsibility for continuing airworthiness and maintenance of Air Baltic Training aircraft and is responsible for ensuring the safety of maintenance operations.
Maintenance Manager to ensure that:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- The continuing airworthiness management organization (CAMO) meets the requirements of Air Baltic Training and EASA part M;
- The maintenance organization (MRO) meets the requirement of Air Baltic Training and EASA part 145;
- Organizational documentation is established to meet the Authority requirements;
- Airworthiness and Maintenance organizations are managed in accordance to the applicable procedures and EASA regulations;
- Fleet is maintained according to the manufacturers maintenance program, maintenance instructions and authority approved procedures;
- Aircraft airworthiness and dispatch reliability is maintained to support the flight training schedule;
- All personnel have the necessary licenses and ratings to perform the aircraft maintenance;
- Planning, purchasing and handling of aircraft parts and materials to support the fleet airworthiness and maintenance activities;
- To liaison with regulatory authorities and external sources, such as, LVCAA and original equipment manufacturers and other operationally relevant external entities;
- Requirements and recommendations of external sources such as, but not limited to, LVCAA, EASA, original equipment manufacturers and other industry parties, are maintained up-to date within technical operations and taken into account, when making decisions;
- Maintenance and airworthiness facilities and equipment are maintained to the required standard;
- The economic goals of are met within technical operations area;
- Assistance to the Accountable Manager in planning of maintenance costs.
- Completed university or college education relevant to the maintenance and continuing airworthiness of aircraft;
- Participated in relevant management courses to keep up academic skills;
- Fluent command of English language.
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements for maintenance and technical operations;
- Training set out by: ICAO, EASA, LV CAA, recommendations.
- Safety Management System awareness course;
- Any other training as required by direct supervisor.
- Five years relevant work experience of which at least two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position;
- Two years' full-time experience in managerial position in training organization that operates in accordance to EASA requirements or similar relevant experience.
- Practical experience in the application of aviation safety standards and operating practices;
- Knowledge of the relevant type(s) of aircraft;
- EASA and any associated requirements and procedures;
- The relevant parts of training organization certification’s holder’s Operations Manual;
- Maintenance Manager shall have the oversight of main organizational elements, such as Airworthiness management, maintenance, stores and purchasing, compliance monitoring, safety and security.
Kindly apply till November 13, 2017