airBaltic has started a very exciting year - we have at least 13 new destinations on our route map for better connectivity in the whole Baltic region, we introduce the world’s most modern aircraft Bombardier CS300, and serve a growing family of customers. Naturally, we want new talent to join this unprecedented and unique development.
Currently airBaltic is inviting to join the team:
Team Lead, Revenue Management
Revenue Management team is at the heart of our commercial function. The team work in an international environment with a real multi cultural and multi airline feel. The team is responsible for delivering the commercial revenue performance for airBaltic, maximising the revenue airBaltic can get for each flight in the schedule. This includes making sure that airBaltic has the right fares in each market at any point in time, and applying sophisticated yield management techniques to drive the right blend of those fares. We achieve this firstly by developing a clear understanding of what is happening in the marketplace; predicting demand for air travel, understanding competitor behaviour and analysing our commercial results. We can then form our commercial strategies and adapt them rapidly as market conditions evolve.
- Responsible for revenue and other Revenue Management KPIs (Key Performance indicators) of assigned route portfolio
- Is aware of targets and use all possible means to exceed it together with dedicated team
- Set challenging targets in line with budget assigned and regularly review performance
- Expert in knowing market specifics through all periods of a year
- Lead, train and coach own team
- Challenge, instruct and actively support team members in efforts to achieve their targets and contribute to personal development goals
- Define pricing and availability strategy together with Revenue Management leadership team
- Monitor demand trends, ensure competitiveness and initiate/ implement timely pricing activities per market
- Previous work experience in revenue management in aviation industry is mandotary
- University degree
- Previous experience in team leader or manager role will be as an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and business judgment skills
- Strong willingness to set and achieve targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office , especially Excel
- Comfortable working in English
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
We look forward to Your application till September 07, 2017
- Unique opportunity to play a key role in our efforts to grow revenue at airBaltic
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Competitive compensation package and social guarantees
- Benefits associated with airline industry
- A complimentary return flight to an airBaltic destination of your choice
!Please note that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!
! Lūdzu, ņemiet vērā, ka visiem atlasītajiem pretendentiem saskaņā ar Aviācijas likuma 57.1. panta 4.punktu tiks veikta iepriekšējās darbības pārbaude.
candidates selected for the job interviews will be contacted within 1 month after the application deadline.
Reg # 40003245752