Become a B737 captain now!
You are an experienced First Officer with B737 type rating or experienced Captain without B737 type rating, looking for a fast track to the B737 left seat?
Look no further!
Join airBaltic for a temporary, 2 years contract and become B737 Captain already this year!
- Minimum high school diploma
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- EU citizenship
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1
Foreign Language (English) Requirements
- Valid JAR –FCL or EASA ATPL
- Minimum 4000 hours total time
- Minimum 2000 hours on CS-25 aircraft
Conditions for the job application
- The successful candidates should be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility, and willing to relocate to Baltic States for the contract duration period
- Only online applications will be accepted
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and invited to take part in the screening process
- Background check will be conducted on all applicants
- Restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated
- Working in a developing, stable and innovative European company
- Competitive compensation package and social guarantees
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
Send your CV until May 30, 2018
Please note that we will contact the successful candidates within 1 month after the last application date.
Please note that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752