Due to the fleet transition, airBaltic invites direct entry B737 Captain on temporarily contract to join our flight crew team.
Direct Entry B737 Captain on temporary contract
- Valid JAR –FCL or EASA ATPL
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1
- 3000 hours total time; 1500 hours on B737 and 150 hours within the last 12 months; a minimum of 500 hours total flight time as commander on type
- ICAO English 4
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- EU citizenship
The successful candidates should be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility, and willing to relocate to Baltic States.
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Competitive compensation package and social guarantees
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
We look forward to your CV till 31.05.2017.
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.
! Please note that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!
Reg # 40003245752