airBaltic has started a very exciting year - we have at least 13 new destinations on our route map for better connectivity in the whole Baltic region, we introduce the world’s most modern aircraft Bombardier CS300, and serve a growing family of customers. Naturally, we want new talent to join this unprecedented and unique development.
Currently airBaltic is inviting to join the team:
Purchasing Coordinator (Temporary)
Mission of the Role:
The main responsibility is to find necessary spare parts for all airBaltic aircrafts all round the world looking for the best commercial proposal. Now we are looking for a colleague to join our team.
Generally Purchasing Coordinator works during office hours but in some occasions operational tasks should be solved even at night.
- To be responsible for aircraft spare parts purchasing
- Market research to provide the best commercial proposal
- Spare parts quality monitoring
- Procurement process and logistic coordination
- Monitoring of orders
- Ensure purchase delivery on timely manner with correct supporting documents
- Technical thinking, technically oriented university degree would be an advantage
- Fluent in English, good in Latvian and Russian languages
- Team player and high sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills, dynamics and resistance to stress
- Computer literacy
- Similar job experience would be an advantage
- A complimentary return flight to an airBaltic destination of your choice
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Benefits associated with airline industry
We look forward to your CV till 05.06.2017.
!Please note that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!