airBaltic (AIR BALTIC CORPORATION) is the world’s most punctual airline connecting the Baltic region with 60 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, and the CIS. airBaltic is a joint stock company that was established in 1995. Its primary shareholder is the Latvian state, which holds 80.05% of the stock, while Lars Thuesen holds around 20% through his fully-owned Aircraft Leasing 1 SIA. The airBaltic fleet consists of 24 aircraft – 12 Boeing 737 and 12 Bombardier Q400Next Gen. airBaltic has received numerous international awards for excellence, innovative services, and achievements in reshaping its business. In 2012, airBaltic was ranked by Airline trends among the Top 10 airlines globally for innovations. airBaltic achieved the best on-time performance globally for two years running in 2014 and 2015.
Currently airBaltic is inviting to join the team:
Purchasing Coordinator (Temporary)
Mission of the Role:
The main responsibility is to find necessary spare parts for all airBaltic aircrafts all round the world looking for the best commercial proposal. Now we are looking for a colleague to join our team.
Generally Purchasing Coordinator works during office hours but in some occasions operational tasks should be solved even at night.
- To be responsible for aircraft spare parts purchasing
- Market research to provide the best commercial proposal
- Spare parts quality monitoring
- Procurement process and logistic coordination
- Monitoring of orders
- Ensure purchase delivery on timely manner with correct supporting documents
- Technical thinking, technically oriented university degree would be an advantage
- Fluent in English, good in Latvian and Russian languages
- Team player and high sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills, dynamics and resistance to stress
- Computer literacy
- Similar job experience would be an advantage
- A complimentary return flight to an airBaltic destination of your choice
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Benefits associated with airline industry
We look forward to your CV till 05.06.2017.
!Please note that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!