airBaltic (AIR BALTIC CORPORATION) is the world’s most punctual airline connecting the Baltic region with 60 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, and the CIS. airBaltic is a joint stock company that was established in 1995. Its primary shareholder is the Latvian state, which holds 80.05% of the stock, while Lars Thuesen holds around 20% through his fully-owned Aircraft Leasing 1 SIA. The airBaltic fleet consists of 24 aircraft – 12 Boeing 737 and 12 Bombardier Q400Next Gen. airBaltic has received numerous international awards for excellence, innovative services, and achievements in reshaping its business. In 2012, airBaltic was ranked by Airline trends among the Top 10 airlines globally for innovations. airBaltic achieved the best on-time performance globally for two years running in 2014 and 2015.
Currently airBaltic is inviting to join the team:
Aircraft Certifying Technician
- Line maintenance on airBaltic aircrafts
- Valid Part 66 B1.1 categories Aircraft Maintenance License
- At least one year maintenance experience (in last two years period)
- At least two years experience as B1 certified technician
- Good English language knowledge
- Valid medical certificate
- Good PC knowledge
- B category driving license
- Ability to work night shifts
- High sense of responsibility and team work spirit
- A complimentary return flight to an airBaltic destination of your choice
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Benefits associated with airline industry
We look forward to your CV till May 22, 2017.
! Please note that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!