airBaltic has started a very exciting year - we have at least 13 new destinations on our route map for better connectivity in the whole Baltic region, we introduce the world’s most modern aircraft Bombardier CS300, and serve a growing family of customers. Naturally, we want new talent to join this unprecedented and unique development.
Currently airBaltic is inviting to join the team:
Technical Staff Supervisor
- Prepare and control technical staff rosters and activities to ensure efficient shift coverage with required qualified staff
- Plan and monitor actual working time in order to comply with Latvian legislation
- Plan and monitor stand-by duties for maintenance operation needs (AOG coverage at base or at outstations)
- Divide technical staff resources among all necessary activities – maintenance, trainings, business trips, stand by, vacations, qualifications etc.
- Make necessary actions in case of unexpected roster or work load changes
- Provide meetings and discussions with all technical staff on current maintenance activities and issues
- Provide individual evaluation discussions with technical staff
- Engineering degree from aeronautical, mechanical or avionic studies relevant to the A/C maintenance
- At least two year maintenance experience in aviation industry in last five years
- Experience in duty scheduling would be considered as an advantage
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Fluent English, Russian language would be as an advantage
- Excellent PC skills
- Positive attitude
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 20 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Benefits associated with airline industry
Kindly apply till May 31, 2017
! Please note that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!
Reg # 40003245752