airBaltic (AIR BALTIC CORPORATION) is the world’s most punctual airline connecting the Baltic region with 60 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, and the CIS. airBaltic is a joint stock company that was established in 1995. Its primary shareholder is the Latvian state, which holds 80.05% of the stock, while Lars Thuesen holds around 20% through his fully-owned Aircraft Leasing 1 SIA. The airBaltic fleet consists of 24 aircraft – 12 Boeing 737 and 12 Bombardier Q400Next Gen. airBaltic has received numerous international awards for excellence, innovative services, and achievements in reshaping its business. In 2012, airBaltic was ranked by Airline trends among the Top 10 airlines globally for innovations. airBaltic achieved the best on-time performance globally for two years running in 2014 and 2015.
Currently airBaltic is inviting to join the team:
Technical Staff Supervisor
- Prepare and control technical staff rosters and activities to ensure efficient shift coverage with required qualified staff
- Plan and monitor actual working time in order to comply with Latvian legislation
- Plan and monitor stand-by duties for maintenance operation needs (AOG coverage at base or at outstations)
- Divide technical staff resources among all necessary activities – maintenance, trainings, business trips, stand by, vacations, qualifications etc.
- Make necessary actions in case of unexpected roster or work load changes
- Provide meetings and discussions with all technical staff on current maintenance activities and issues
- Provide individual evaluation discussions with technical staff
- Engineering degree from aeronautical, mechanical or avionic studies relevant to the A/C maintenance
- At least two year maintenance experience in aviation industry in last five years
- Experience in duty scheduling would be considered as an advantage
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Fluent English, Russian language would be as an advantage
- Excellent PC skills
- Positive attitude
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 20 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Benefits associated with airline industry
Kindly apply till May 31, 2017
! Please note that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!
Reg # 40003245752