AirBaltic is the most desirable employer in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. We are young – average age of our employees is just 32. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 27 nationalities are currently working with us. Many of our employees have started their career in airBaltic as interns!
Currently airBaltic is inviting to join the team:
- To support aircraft maintenance in Certified Aircraft Technician team
- Higher or started technical aviation education and/or examination of EASA Part-66 basic requirements in A, B1 or B2 category (at least 5 modules)
- Fluent English, Latvian and Russian language
- Possibility to work night shifts
- Minimum average grade of 7
- Preciseness and fast learning personality
- Excellent communication skills
- High sense of responsibility
We are looking for candidates who are interested in long-term practice. If you are interested, we look forward to your CV till 01.11.2017.
- Acquisition of practical experience in aircraft maintenance operations and aircraft maintenance license
- Multicultural working environment
- 2 free roundtrip tickets to any of airBaltic destination of your choice