airBaltic has started a very exciting year - we have at least 13 new destinations on our route map for better connectivity in the whole Baltic region, we introduce the world’s most modern aircraft Bombardier CS300, and serve a growing family of customers. Naturally, we want new talent to join this unprecedented and unique development.
airBaltic is looking for a new talent to join the team as a
- Proficiency in Java and SQL
- Interest and knowledge about at least one of the following areas
- Backend development
- MVC and frontend web development
- Experience with version control systems (Git and/or SVN)
- Advantages if you know any of the following:
- Spring Framework, Spring Web MVC
- Responsive, mobile-oriented web design (frameworks and techniques)
- Web services (REST, SOAP, JSON)
- Data/service integration (ActiveMQ, Apache Camel, Pentaho Kettle)
- Typesafe Reactive Platform (Scala, Play!, Akka, Slick, SBT)
- Testing (unit tests, mocking, functional tests)
- A complimentary return flight to an airBaltic destination of your choice
- Work environment according to your choice (Windows, Linux or Mac)
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
We look forward to your CV till 30.11.2017.
Please note: that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!
Candidates selected for the job interviews will be contacted within 1 month after the application deadline.
Reg # 40003245752