airBaltic has started a very exciting year - we have at least 13 new destinations on our route map for better connectivity in the whole Baltic region, we introduce the world’s most modern aircraft Bombardier CS300, and serve a growing family of customers. Naturally, we want new talent to join this unprecedented and unique development.
airBaltic is looking for a new talent to join the team as a
Database (DWH) developer
- Process & integrate raw data from a variety of different sources
- Extend data warehouse with additional fields as data becomes available
- Create reports and/or dashboards requested by business users with custom aggregations and formats
- Work together with system administrators to ensure a stable processing environment
- Knowledge about SQL (the more, the better)
- Knowledge and commercial experience with Data Warehouse design/architecture, including dimensional modelling, data normalization/denormalization
- Knowledge about Oracle BI would be an advantage
- Knowledge and practical experience in using ETL tools, such as Pentaho Kettle
- Experience with version control systems (preferably, Git)
- Comfortable communicating in English. Latvian language skills would be an advantage
- Team player
We look forward to your CV till 31.10.2017.
- Depending on your interests, you will have a choice of working with the latest technologies and languages, such as Scala and Play/Akka
- A complimentary return flight to an airBaltic destination of your choice
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
Please note: that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!
Candidates selected for the job interviews will be contacted within 1 month after the application deadline.
Reg # 40003245752