airBaltic has started a very exciting year - we have at least 13 new destinations on our route map for better connectivity in the whole Baltic region, we introduce the world’s most modern aircraft Airbus A220, and serve a growing family of customers. Naturally, we want new talent to join this unprecedented and unique development.
Currently airBaltic is inviting to join the team:
- You will be required to develop, maintain and debug applications written in Scala
- You will also be expected to write unit/functional tests for these applications
- Strong experience in developing business-critical applications in Scala
- Knowledge about Actor Model, Play Framework or other FP languages would be an advantage
- Knowledge about continuous integration/automated deployment would be an advantage
- Experience with version control systems (preferably, Git)
- Comfortable communicating in English
- Team player
We look forward to your CV till November 30, 2017.
- A complimentary return flight to an airBaltic destination of your choice
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
!Please note that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!
Please, note! Candidates selected for the job interviews will be contacted within 1 month after the application deadline.
Reg # 40003245752