airBaltic is the Latvian flag carrier connecting the Baltic region with 60 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, and the CIS. The company has received numerous international awards for excellence, innovative services, and achievements in reshaping its business. Following additional private and public investment in spring of this year, airBaltic is now looking forward to renew both its fleet of aircraft and to build and provide a seamless customer experience on all digital channels.
To this end, airBaltic is now inviting you to join the team as a
Take your career to new heights with the World's Most Punctual Airline - airBaltic. Join forces today with the digital leader of tomorrow!
Main purpose of the role: To be driven on our journey towards the next-generation of airBaltic.com with a strong focus on personalization and customer experience.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, collect emerging requirements relating to airBaltic web platform, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Transform objectives into a project plan which is detailed enough to monitor and track progress as well as changes to the project scope, report and escalate to management as needed
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget through timely allocation of internal resources and multiple third parties
- Establish and successfully manage relationships with business owners, other stakeholders, third parties and the IT project team
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Perform release planning and participate in execution
- University degree in IT or business management, preferably 3 years of experience in comparable role / environment
- Result oriented, able to both start and finalize activities. Ability to keep a team on track in a dynamic & flexible organization
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and business judgmental skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Latvian
- Knowledge of any web related technologies (XML, SOAP/REST web services, analytics, tag management) or infrastructure (payment gateways, CMS, CDN, scalable architecture) is a definite plus
We look forward to your CV till May 24, 2017.
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
!Please note that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!
Please, note! Candidates selected for the job interviews will be contacted within 1 month after the application deadline.
Reg # 40003245752