Join airBaltic, apply for
Trainee at Flight Dispatch Division
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of our company’s performance management process.
Mission of the internship
- To assist Flight Dispatcher in daily tasks and projects. Particular emphasis will be on ATFM slots handling to ensure on-time departure and arrival of all airBaltic flights.
- University student ( Preferably in Aviation field )
- Comfortable working in English
- Preciseness and fast learning personality
- Willingness to work under high pressure, dynamic environment
- Positive attitude towards life
- Basic knowledge about aircraft systems and ATFM system
- Interest about aviation industry
- Unique opportunity to play a key role in our efforts to grow airBaltic
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
If you are interested in this unique opportunity and gain unforgettable experience in the airBaltic Operations Control Center, we look forward to your CV submitted via our online recruitment system.
Period of the internship – May 21 to August 31. Applicant should be able to work summarized working hours including evening hours and weekends.
Internship is unpaid. For successfully completed internship, we offer 2 tickets to any of airBaltic destination of your choice after 3 month internship.
Send your CV until April 30, 2018
Please note that we will contact the successful candidates within 1 month after the last application date.
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752