Join airBaltic, apply for
Trainee at Human Resources Department
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of any company’s performance management process.
HR trainee mission will be to assist the team mainly with recruitment process
- To publish new vacancies internally and externally
- To schedule interviews with involved stakeholders and invite selected candidates for the interviews
- Prepare welcome package for new employees
- To help HR team with other daily tasks and projects
- University student within Human Resources program
- Preciseness and fast learning personality
- Willingness to work under pressure in dynamic environment
- Excellent spoken & written knowledge of Latvian and English is a must
- Spoken Russian knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Communicative, open minded personality with positive attitude towards life
We are looking for a trainee for full-time unpaid internship, but we are ready to take into consideration study schedule
- For succesfully completed internship we offer our trainee 2 roundtrip tickets to any of airBaltic destination of your choice after full 3 month of internship.
- Period of the internship – minimum 3 month
- Unique opportunity to play a key role in our efforts to grow airBaltic
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
Kindly apply till May 18, 2018.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to gain international work experience in the biggest airline in the Baltics, we look forward for your motivation letter and CV submitted via our online recruitment system.
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752