Join airBaltic, apply for
Trainee at Public Relations team
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of any company’s performance management process.
Mission of the intern:
- To support Public Relations team in daily tasks
- Ability to show your creativity and initiative in small projects
- University student with major in public relations
- Preciseness and fast learning personality
- Willingness to work under pressure in dynamic environment
- Excellent spoken & written knowledge of Latvian, English
- Driver’s license is advantage
- Positive attitude towards life
- Unique opportunity to play a key role in our efforts to grow airBaltic
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
Period of the internship – minimum 3 month availability
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to gain international work experience in the biggest airline in the Baltics, we look forward for your motivation letter and CV submitted via our online recruitment system.
We are looking for a trainee for full-time unpaid internship, but we are ready to take into consideration study schedule
However, for succesfully completed internship we offer our trainee 2 free roundtrip tickets to any of airBaltic destination of your choice after 3 month of internship.
Kindly apply till April 29, 2018.
Please note that Internship is unpaid and we will contact the successful candidates within 1 month after the last application date.
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752