Fast Track at Riga Airport
No more queueing! Use the Fast Track lane at Riga Airport at the security check.
Get "Fast Track" for 9.99 EUR per adult passenger!
- Passengers can purchase “Fast Track, Priority Check-in & Bag Drop at Riga Airport” while booking a ticket on airBaltic.com for 19.99 EUR per passenger per one-way journey. The service is also available for purchase via Manage my booking, during online check-in and through airBaltic call centre.
- Children (under 12 years of age) and infants are included free of charge if “Fast Track, Priority Check-in & Bag Drop at Riga Airport” is purchased for the accompanying adult passenger.
- Business class travellers, PINS VIP and Executive members can use this service free of charge.
- “Fast Track, Priority Check-in & Bag Drop at Riga Airport” entitles the passenger to use the Business class counter to check in for their flight and drop off their baggage, and use Fast Track.
- Passengers must queue at the Business class check-in desk and do not have the right to check in before other passengers.
- airBaltic does not guarantee that the waiting time in the Business and Fast Track lines will be shorter than at the Economy counters and regular security queue.
- The purchase of “Fast Track, Priority Check-in & Bag Drop at Riga Airport” gives the passenger the right to choose which check-in desk or security check they would prefer, but not the right to precede the people who are in the queue ahead of the passenger.
- The “Fast Track, Priority Check-in & Bag Drop at Riga Airport” fee is non-refundable and non-changeable.
- airBaltic shall not compensate or refund the purchase of “Fast Track, Priority Check-in & Bag Drop at Riga Airport” if the Business class counter and Fast Track are available, but the passenger opts not to use them.
- “Fast Track, Priority Check-in & Bag Drop at Riga Airport” is valid only on the date and for the flight indicated on the voucher or boarding pass and shall be used only once.
- This service is available only at Riga airport.
Please note! The given prices and information replace any information published previously and are subject to amendments or cancellation taken unilaterally by airBaltic at any time. The equivalent of the given prices in a different currency may vary depending on the currency fluctuation and applied rate. A bank applies its own exchange rates and commissions, thus the total amount may differ from that on the website.