Reserve a seat
Prefer a window or an aisle seat?
Perhaps you want to sit in the front to exit quickly?
Or you wish to sit next to your friends and family?
Choose your favourite seat on board your next airBaltic flight from 1.99 EUR.
- Seat reservation is available on selected airBaltic-operated flights only. Basic ticket holders can reserve a seat for a fee. For Premium and Business travellers, and for PINS VIP members this service is free of charge.
Seat reservations do not have to be purchased at the same time for all customers or all segments. However, if booking on airBaltic.com, when a booking is finalised, no further amendments can be made.
- 15 years of age or older,
- not travelling with an infant, child, or pet,
- not expecting a baby,
- able to speak and understand English,
- willing and able to help in the event of an emergency,
- capable of lifting 23 kilograms.
Airport agents have the sole discretion to determine whether a passenger meets the requirements to sit in the emergency exit row seat. If the passenger turns out not meet the requirements, an alternative seat will be assigned, and the seat reservation fee will not be refunded.
If you have booked an emergency exit row seat, but no longer meet the requirements for sitting in the emergency exit row seat, please contact airBaltic at least 48 hours before your flight to apply for a refund.
Please keep in mind that refunds will only be given if:
- there is an aircraft change and airBaltic is unable to seat you in a suitable alternative seat;
- there is a flight disruption causing you to be moved to another flight and airBaltic is unable to seat you in a suitable alternative seat on your new flight;
- there is a need to reseat the passengers due to aircraft weight and balance reasons.
Please note! The given prices and information replace any information published previously and are subject to amendments or cancellation taken unilaterally by airBaltic at any time. The equivalent of the given prices in a different currency may vary depending on the currency fluctuation and applied rate. A bank applies its own exchange rates and commissions, thus the total amount may differ from that on the website.