• The advertised fares apply to airBaltic–operated direct one-way flights in Economy service class, purchased at the airBaltic airport ticket office at Riga International Airport or via airBaltic call centre. The fares are not available online.
• If you are buying round-trip ticket, we would like to inform you, that the indicated price can differ, depending on the tax amount in the departure city.
• The offer is available to travelers aged between 12 and 24 (incl.). The passenger must be able to present a valid passport/national identity card at the time of purchase. If the reservation is made via airBaltic call centre, airBaltic has the right to request proof of identification to be sent via e-mail before the booking is confirmed. Boarding will be denied if the age of the passenger does not comply with the conditions of the offer.
• A service charge of 10 EUR per person will be applied to each booking.
• The availability of seats is limited: seats are only available in specific booking classes (V-class/B-class).
• Payment must be arranged within 48 hours of booking. A single date change is allowed free of charge unless it involves a booking class upgrade to the higher youth fare (B class). Any subsequent date changes in the same booking class are subject to a fee of 50 EUR per direction, plus the fare difference if they involve a booking class upgrade to the higher youth fare (B class).
• Name change is not permitted. The tickets are non-refundable. One checked bag (up to 20 kg) is included in the price.
* Seasonal flights
The given prices and information replace any information published previously and are subject to amendments or cancellation taken unilaterally by airBaltic at any time.