Freeze My Price
Freeze My Price lets you book your flight but postpone payment for up to 48 hours. A handy option for those who want a little more time to:
- finalise travel plans with friends and family;
- find a good hotel deal to match;
- get to know a bit more about the destination.
Simply select the option when booking your flight on airBaltic.com.
To pay for your flight within the 48 hour period, use Manage my booking. There will be no automatic cash withdrawals from your bank account!
Failure to pay within the 48 hour period will result in the booking being cancelled with no option of a refund and/or to rebook.
- baggage and other extras can only be added once the booking has been fully paid for at prices available in Manage my booking;
- changes can only be made once the booking has been fully paid for;
- the outstanding balance must be paid within 48 hours, and it cannot be combined with Partial Payment;
- payment via Manage my booking can only be made using a debit/credit card (other payment methods are not supported);
- Freeze My Price is offered on selected airBaltic operated flights only;
- Freeze My Price is available if there are at least 7 days (168 hours) before the scheduled departure;
- Freeze My Price is not offered if you have chosen to pay by e-voucher (except a discount e-voucher).
Please note! The given prices and information replace any information published previously and are subject to amendments or cancellation taken unilaterally by airBaltic at any time. The equivalent of the given prices in a different currency may vary depending on the currency fluctuation and applied rate. A bank applies its own exchange rates and commissions, thus the total amount may differ from that on the website.