Choose the most suitable payment option for you when you book tickets or services on airBaltic.com.
We accept American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, VISA Electron and VISA Virtual payment cards (if the issuing bank has permitted the use of your card for online payments).
Payments made on the official airBaltic website are completely safe and are processed according to all international standards.
If necessary, the itinerary can be paid for by a payment card not belonging to the person(s) travelling. In this case, the card owner’s phone number should be provided. We reserve the right to contact this person for confirmation that he/she is willing to cover the costs of the itinerary. If the card owner is unable to be contacted by phone, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
Residents of the Baltic States, Finland, Germany, Poland, Sweden and United Kingdom can pay for flights that are booked at least five days ahead of the scheduled departure via their online bank accounts.
Residents of Finland can choose among nine online banks offered by Paytrail. It is a payment service provider that works in cooperation with Finnish bank and credit institutions. For reclamations, please contact Paytrail or airBaltic.
Residents of Estonia, Germany, Norway, Poland, Sweden and United Kingdom can pay for flights using their bank accounts. The service is presented by Trustly.
Trustly offers bank payments and credit transfers in a secure, simple and fast manner between consumers and e-merchants. Payments and credit transfers via Trustly are made immediately. No registration is required for users.
Trustly supports your favourite bank and you log in using the same credentials as when logging into your bank account. Millions of transactions throughout Europe are processed every year via Trustly, using the world's safest security protocol. Trustly provides a secure payment method that offers peace of mind and is a payment institute licenced by Sweden's Financial Supervisory Authority to operate throughout the European Union.
Visit Trustly for more information.
iBank payments are offered in cooperation with the banks listed below.
SOFORT and iDeal Online Banking solutions are available for flights booked at least five days ahead of the scheduled departure.
Bitcoin payments are free of the transaction fee. This payment option is only available for Basic tickets.
PayPal is available for flights booked at least three days ahead of the scheduled departure.
Gift e-vouchers and prepaid e-vouchers are accepted as a form of payment on airBaltic.com – just type the code in the designated field and continue with booking.
- More than one e-voucher can be used in a single transaction. The e-voucher can be used to book flights for another traveller, unless it is stated that the e-voucher holder must be the passenger or one of the passengers.
- E-vouchers can only be redeemed on airBaltic.com.
- If the grand total exceeds the value of the e-voucher, the remaining difference must be paid by a payment card.
- E-vouchers are non-refundable.
- The e-voucher must be redeemed by the date stated on it. E-voucher validity cannot be extended.
- The validity date of the e-voucher refers to both the redemption period and the travel period.
- E-vouchers cannot be used in combination with Partial Payment or Freeze My Price, nor is their use permitted to pay for services via Manage My Booking or during online check-in.
- Once the e-voucher has been used to pay for a booking either in part or in full, the booking will comply with the standard airBaltic fare rules according to the chosen booking class.
- If the e-voucher states that it can only be used once, any remaining balance will be lost in case the e-voucher is redeemed partially.
- The e-voucher can be redeemed against a ticket on a certain route in a booking class specified in the conditions of the offer. The available flights are marked with a gift box icon and priced at 0,00 €.
- A ticket in a lower booking class can be booked with a higher value e-voucher, but the difference between the e-voucher value and the ticket price in this case is not refunded.
- A return ticket requires either one return flight e-voucher or two one-way flight e-vouchers (of the same discount type and amount). Not more than four e-vouchers can be exchanged for a single ticket in a single booking.
- A separate e-voucher is required for a child, and the child discount is not applicable. An infant travelling with an adult who has redeemed the e-voucher can travel free of charge.
- The prepaid e-voucher can only be used once. In case changes to the booking are made, the e-voucher that was used to book the initial flight cannot be reused.
- In case the voucher is not redeemed, the value of the e-voucher is not reimbursed.
- The e-voucher is inclusive of all airport taxes and surcharges.
- The e-voucher is not inclusive of baggage and other extra service fees.
- Tickets paid for with prepaid e-vouchers are non-refundable, non-changeable and reimbursable in any other way.
General conditions of carriage apply to tickets bought using Gift or Pre-paid e-vouchers.
Please note, all the questions set out in these regulations, including, but not limited to e-coupon expiration date are to be interpreted by applying the Latvian Republic legislation in force.
In case of any questions, please contact the airBaltic call centre. All disputes that may arise shall be resolved in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Latvia.
After completing a successful payment you will receive an invoice for your purchase. This document can be used for accounting purposes if necessary. For that, please specify your company details when booking flights. Please be aware that if you need to revise your invoice, any changes or corrections will be possible only for additional fee. Note that usually the invoice has to be printed and delivered to your accounting team together with the boarding pass. It is not possible to split the invoice once it has been issued.
When you purchase airBaltic services offline, a service fee may apply. Please contact your nearest point of sale to get exact information about service fees. The service fee at the airport ticket office in Riga is 10 EUR per passenger. The service fee is non-refundable in case of change or cancellation.