airBaltic in cooperation with ERV/ERGO offers travel insurance to airBaltic customers purchasing flight tickets at airBaltic.com.
We offer two types of travel insurance:
- Multicover Trip Protection (including sports injuries)
- Multicover Trip Protection (including sports injuries) with Sports Equipment Insurance
Multicover Trip Protection includes:
insurance of your flight cancellation;
- insurance of theft, loss, damage or delay of your baggage;
- medical cover (including doctor, dentist and hospital costs);
- medical emergency assistance.
Multicover Trip Protection incl. Sports Equipment Insurance additionally includes:
- insurance of loss, destruction or damage of your sports equipment;
- rental charges (reimbursement for any rental charges up to 25%)
Please note that travel insurance product may differ per country. For exact information please refer to Terms and conditions when you buy your travel insurance.
If you are a resident of Latvia or Germany, we invite you to choose from the tailored options below:
- Policies are valid for a travel period of up to 31 days.
- In case of a one-way flight travel insurance can be purchased for a period from 1 to 31 days. Period of validity should be indicated as a departure and return date when purchasing travel insurance separately.
- Prices range from 9 EUR for a Multicover Trip Protection and from 15 EUR for a Multicover Trip Protection including Sports Equipment Insurance.
- Infants up to an age of 2 are covered for free if accompanying adult passenger is insured.
- In case you rebook your travel for new travel date(s) or there are schedule changes involving travel date(s) changes we will cancel your policy and refund premium paid so you can buy new policy for your new travel dates.
- Passengers have the right to cancel their once purchased travel insurance within 14 days of purchase but no later than 48 hours before the planned departure.
- In case you have purchased your policy during your flight booking process and would like to cancel it please contact airBaltic via e-mail email@example.com.
- In case you have purchased your policy separately from the flight booking process and would like to cancel it please contact the insurance company directly. Contact details can be found on your insurance policy.
Please note! The given prices and information replace any information published previously and are subject to amendments or cancellation taken unilaterally by airBaltic at any time. The equivalent of the given prices in a different currency may vary depending on the currency fluctuation and applied rate. A bank applies its own exchange rates and commissions, thus the total amount may differ from that on the website.